Friday, November 16, 2012

Back To The Classics Challenge 2012 – Wrap Up


This is my wrap up for Back To The Classics Challenge 2012 hosted by Sarah.



Any 19th Century Classic -- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Any 20th Century Classic -- Lord of the Flies by William Golding

Reread a classic of your choice -- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie

A Classic Play -- A Midsummer Night's Dream -- by William Shakespeare

Classic Mystery/Horror/Crime Fiction -- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Classic Romance -- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Read a Classic that has been translated from its original language to your language -- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (translated to Bahasa Indonesia)

Classic Award Winner -- Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell (Pulitzer)

Read a Classic set in a Country that you (realistically speaking) will not visit during your lifetime -- Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak

I wrote this post as soon as I have finished all the readings (this is the first challenge I have completed this year), there are many others I still have to complete.. :(

And I’d like to thank Sarah for this challenge, it’s been fun, although I haven’t got the chance to hop to each of other participants posts.

6 comments:

  1. congrats for finishing the challenge! i still have 3 posts to write and then i'm done as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just the first of many challenges I've been joining this year, there were many to come, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Well done! I just finished this challenge as well. I love the categories Sarah picked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Melissa! I can't wait for the same challenge next year!

      Delete

What do you think?